Gruyères is the home of the world famous cheese, but not only that, it is also one of the top visited tourist attractions in Switzerland, being a medieval Town where you find interesting museums, traditional restaurants serving the cheese specialities of the region: fondue and raclette. It is also worth to mention that in 2021 Gruyères has been awarded the title of "Best Tourism Villages".
DETAIS OF THIS EXCURSION
Duration : 8-9 hours
Size of the group : from 1 to 7 people
Included in the price :
- Transport from your hotel or address in Geneva to Gruyères, Brock and back.
- Driver/guide speaking 6 languages
- Visit of the "Maison de la Gruyère" a cheese factory with tasting
- Visit of the medieval village
- Visit of the Castle
- In Brock visit of the chocolate factory with tasting
You may call us on +41 79 945 66 39 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below for your booking.
Payment methods accepted :
Bank transfers are also accepted.